We showcased this fabulous punch at the Pilgrim Hall Museum Summer Party Fundraiser years ago and ever since our customers have asked for the recipe. This is a fan fave.
- 1 oz. (30ml) White Rum
- 1 oz. (30ml) Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Grenadine
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
- Cherries & Pineapple Slices for garnish
Put all the ingredients together into a large drink dispenser or punch bowl and garnish with fresh cherries and pineapple slices.
Jaime Salas our favorite Mixologist and Milagro Brand Ambassador used to join us for a special summer sunset cruise every summer featuring Milagro
- 1.5oz Milagro Reposado
- .5 oz Crème de Casis
- 3 fresh blackberries
- .75oz agave nectar
- 1 oz lemon juice
- .75oz red wine (We love it with Malbec!)
Muddle nectar, lemon juice and berries. Pour rest of ingredients and shake with ice, stain and pour in a red wine glass full of ice. Garnish with blackberries and a lemon twist.
To make a batch for multiple folks multiply the ingredients by number of servings with the exception of blackberries. Take one third of the amount you would use per cocktail per person and throw into a blender with a little water and blend. Then double strain and add to the Sangria “punch”.
Peachy White Sangria
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles moscato wine
- 4 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite(R))
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 mangos – peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1/2 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- Stir moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, brandy, peach schnapps, peaches, strawberries, mangos, pineapple chunks, and raspberries together in a large container and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Gordo’s Summer Sangria
- 1.5 gallons of Fruity Red Wine
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 4 oz peach schnapps
- 1 bottle of Spanish cava
- Fresh oranges, strawberries, peaches, lemons and limes
- Couple Dashes of Orange Bitters
Combine all ingredients and keep chilled for several hours and add Cava right before serving.